Sunday 21 July 2013

errr... blogging tips?

Hi. Its been a few days i'd leave my blog. I wish I could write something on my blog everyday. but, that probably wont happen because few problems. Some of the problems can be recover but the main problem I can't even manage to solve it.
The main problem is.. its too hard to get wiFi connection. damn it right. Sometimes, we can't even get the wifi for a week. bet you knew how do we feel.. its like we are living in the world without any connection besides phone. I miss ma home where I can get the wifi excellent.

Nahh. let's stop this topic about the wiFibitches. So, what's up? How's everyone days goin?
Mine was boring, tiring, exhausting and sleepy everyday.

Apparently, a friend asked me "whats so interesting about blogging?"
Well actually i've no idea how to answer this question because I dont even know how to explain the best answer. In my opinion, I think blogging isnt interesting if you have nothing to write then you're going to create nonsense and people who reads get annoyed. Actually, bloggers must be creative and have lots of idea to make their blog looks interesting.

I'm not a good example for new bloggers because i've create blog about 3 times and this the 4th blog. lol. My previous blog seems lame and I am embarassed about the whole thing I put up in my previous blog. This blog seems boring right because I just have 3 post. I've deleted all my previous lame posts. geez.

Eventhough i'm not a good blogger, but I know a few simple tips of how to make your blog look interesting. Here's some free tipss :

First, after creating blog. Edit your blog and make it look nice. Set up a nice template with suitable colours. Do not choose colours which can make your blog look weird, dirty, sassy and fugly.

Second, add some gadgets on your blog. Just add necessary gadgets which you think it'll make your blog look awesome and attractive. Do not put too much gadget especially pop ups. Trust me.. your blog will look trashy.

Third, if you wanna add music player on your blog.. yeah you may. but, with a condition.. dont ever put heavy metal, rock or any loud songs on your blog. Because... when people clicked on your blog, they probably get shocked when the loud songs appeared. Then, people can't read posts and listened to loud songs at the same time.. thats annoying. Just put slow rythm songs on your blog..

Fourth, to make your posts look interesting... use a nice words and dont make your post too short. Plus.. add some pictures on each posts to make it look attractive.

Fifth, I can't remember anymore just try thats few tips. Oh! Share your blog link to your friends and force (hikss jk) them to read it. Then, ask them what do they think about your blog. If they think its cool.. then bless you. If they think its awful.. keep it up and be creative. Dont mad if they jugde your blog! Lastly, find some famous bloggers and get some tips or learnt few inspiring things from their blog.

That's all from me. I'm lack of ideas. lol
no pictures for this entry btw, the pictures cant be uploaded. cursed.


Fankssss, love ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi strangers, mind to comment? Thanks LOVE YA.